What they are
- Review sessions designed to make students aware of what they need to study, or tell them how prepared they are.
- 6-hour courses offered as two 3-hour sessions on consecutive weekend days (Friday/Saturday evening, Saturday/Sunday morning, or Saturday/Sunday afternoon)
- first day is a 3-hour review of the whole course
- second day is a mock exam (designed to be harder than the real thing), followed by take-up of the exam
Good to know
- Taught on weekends during January and June.
- No more than 6 students at one time.
- Grade 9 Academic
- Grade 10 Academic
- Grade 11 University
- Grade 11 University/College
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade 12 Data Management