What it is
- 90 minutes long
- up to three students share a tutor
Who it’s good for
- This arrangement is ideal when students can do their homework (or extra practice) somewhat independently, but need help intermittently. You do, however, get a lot of 1 on 1 attention.
- It works especially well for students in senior grades who have fewer, but longer, more involved calculations as part of their homework.
- The tutor provides help specific to the student’s needs, but there may be a brief wait for the tutor’s attention.
Good to know
- Come prepared to work.
- Sessions available Monday through Thursday, and in some locations on Friday; call for details for your location.
- To ensure results, we recommended student attend at least 2 sessions/week.