What it is
- 90 minutes long
- up to three students share a tutor
Who it’s good for
- This arrangement is ideal when students can do their homework (or extra practice) somewhat independently, but need help intermittently. You do, however, get a lot of 1 on 1 attention.
- It works especially well for students in senior grades who have fewer, but longer, more involved calculations as part of their homework.
- The tutor provides help specific to the student’s needs, but there may be a brief wait for the tutor’s attention.
Good to know
- Come prepared to work.
- Sessions available Monday through Thursday.
- To ensure results, we recommended student attend at least 2 sessions/week.
We ask that your students do not take their assignments to tutoring for help and to complete. We hope, as parents and students, that you can appreciate our concern about completing questions with a tutor that will be handed in for marks. We want to protect all students’ academic integrity. We ask that students come to tutoring to ask for clarification, better understanding on the lessons and ideas but do not work with the tutor to complete assignment questions. To this end, our tutors will decline to work on assignments with students during sessions. Thank you in advance.