What they are
- Review and practice on topics that commonly give students difficulty
- 3-hour courses on the last 3 Saturdays before Christmas Break
Who they’re good for
- Students feeling less than confident on any of the topics offered
Good to know
- No more than 6 students at one time.
- Will be offered again in the spring.
- Constructing and Graphing Linear Equations (Grade 9)
- Factoring (Grade 10)
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations (Grade 10)
- Triangle Trigonometry (Grade 11)
- Trigonometric Functions (Grade 11)
- Constructing and Graphing Quadratic Functions (Grade 11)
- Sketching and Graphing Polynomial and Rational Functions (Grade 12 Advanced Functions)
- Derivatives (Grade 12 Calculus) Note: not available until spring