What it is
- 60 minutes long
- one-on-one help from a tutor
- Offered 8:30-9:30 weekdays, and all evening Friday, and all day Saturday
Who it’s good for
- for elementary school students, this is often the best fit both in terms of the student’s attention span and because students this age do not always have nightly math homework. Working one-on-one allows the tutor plenty of time to improvise practice exercises specific to the student’s needs.
- also a great option for senior students who want a shorter time commitment, need extensive help, or need one-on-one attention to stay focused.
Good to know
- Sessions available Monday through Saturday; call for details for your location.
- To ensure results, we recommended student attend at least 2 sessions/week.