What it is
- 60 minutes long
- one-on-one help from a tutor
- Offered Monday and Wednesday evening, and all evening Friday, and all day Saturday
Who it’s good for
- for elementary school students, this is often the best fit both in terms of the student’s attention span and because students this age do not always have nightly math homework. Working one-on-one allows the tutor plenty of time to improvise practice exercises specific to the student’s needs.
- also a great option for senior students who want a shorter time commitment, need extensive help, or need one-on-one attention to stay focused.
Good to know
- Sessions available Monday through Saturday; call for details for your location.
- To ensure results, we recommended student attend at least 2 sessions/week.
We ask that your students do not take their assignments to tutoring for help and to complete. We hope, as parents and students, that you can appreciate our concern about completing questions with a tutor that will be handed in for marks. We want to protect all students’ academic integrity. We ask that students come to tutoring to ask for clarification, better understanding on the lessons and ideas but do not work with the tutor to complete assignment questions. To this end, our tutors will decline to work on assignments with students during sessions. Thank you in advance.